Congratulations! Thank you for your purchase of “Make Big Profits Flipping Florida Land”
To access the ebook, click the ebook covers or title links.
Make Big Profits Flipping Florida Land – Click Here
Discover how to find, buy, and flip properties–land, houses, mobile homes–in Florida or, with some modification, almost anywhere else in the United States.
Here are some Bonus Ebooks for you!
To access them, click the ebook covers or title links.
Find Florida Land – Action Plan – Click Here
An action plan for finding, buying, and flipping properties–land, houses, mobile homes–in Florida or, with some modification, almost anywhere else in the United States.
The Power of Financing – Click Here
Discover how to use the power of financing to leverage property investing, find potential buyers, and maximize your profits over the long-term
Free RE Forms – Swipe Files – Click Here
Save hundreds of dollars with these easy-to-use RE forms
Bookmark this page!
Download the ebook PDF’s.
Put together an action plan for these strategies, with a schedule and task list. Set goals.
Plan to research and attend tax deed sales!
If you need funds, set up a strategy that is very specific, then reach out to people with money and offer to do a 50/50 split on the profits for the investor.
Plan your goals and then do the task necessary to accomplish those goals.
If you have questions, reach out to the county property appraiser or county tax clerk.
Congratulations and thanks for your purchase!
To get the most out of these ebooks:
1. Bookmark this website.
2. Bookmark the websites for the individual ebooks.
3. Download the ebooks to your electronic devices–laptop, computer, tablet, phone, or any combination of these devices.
4. Read or at least peruse the ebooks.
5. Take notes on your computer using a text file. Save these text files. Using these notes, put together an action plan–action you intend to take with goals that are measurable and specific. By “measurable and specific” goals.
1. Save or borrow $5,000 dollars
2. Schedule to attend these tax deed sales
3. Find a property to bid on
4. Sell property with buy-it-now price and financing price
6. Take handwritten notes. Buy notebooks and good pens. (Dollar Tree, Dollar Store, Walmart, Amazon, etc) Take handwritten notes based on what you read. Also, put together a notebook for your action plan.
7. Read the ebooks. Continue further research online (use Yandex.com for unique search results)
8. Identify creative ways to borrow the money, arrange 50/50 property investing deals. Also, identify ways to find properties that are bargain priced yet hold value.
9. Identify ways to make money with property investing that are ethical and that help others. There are a lot of bargain-priced properties out there that you can sell for a profit while still offering an affordable deal to buyers.
10. Keep track of your expenses. Save your receipts. Keep things organized. A folder and notebooks can help with this. Treat this like a business, with goals, and take it seriously while at the same time having fun and being creative.
For easy reference, bookmark this page. Also, you can download the PDF ebooks to your computer, laptop, tablet, cell phone, so you have fast access to them.
Thanks again for your purchase.
Michael (Kris) Kemp
Home / FAQ / Special Offer / Terms of Service / Privacy / Disclaimer
Kris Kemp / email@example.com / 347-557-5487